House Boromar: Hasty Introductions


House Boromar

A Threat of Epidemic Proportions

Hasty Introductions

"Nice to meet you," Devlin replied as he shook Tsukahsti's hand. "Let me introduce you to my crew."

The Lyrandar captain waved his hand over the elf priestess's direction. "This is Rothaide, priestetss of the Hearth Mother."

Chuck gave the elf a respectful nod.

"I'd like to introduce you to Rourke," Devlin said. "But he's not around as of the moment. Probably doing some reconnaissance work."

Chuck nodded as he examined the unconscious thugs.

“You have to forgive Urfo.” Chuck informs the group in between coughs. “He and his and of thugs have been addicted to this new spice the natives are calling Tempest. It’s the effect of the craving which causes then to attack anyone who comes into Temple Valley.”

"So what can you tell me about Mika Boromar?" Devlin asks.

“The Lady Mika’s not here.” Reveals the Boromar bodyguard. “She’s sheltered at a ravine up north of Temple Valley. It’s less than a day’s walk from here near a crashed airship.”

“I’ve been sent here at Temple Valley to wait for you. I’ve been waiting for days now. I was expecting you to be here sooner. I didn’t expect the plague would be the one to greet me first.” Chuck rolled up the sleeve of his cloak to show the plague marks on them.

“We’ve always known the Lord Popora shall be sending someone. I just didn’t expect it would be you Mister Devlin. Don’t look so surprised. Your reputation precedes you rebel of the Lyrandar house.”
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment