House Boromar: On a Rescue Mission


House Boromar

A Threat of Epidemic Proportions

On a Rescue Mission

The cloaked figure revealed his face, and Devlin saw a bald headed human. He would have been considered handsome if not for the plague crustings on his eyes and mouth. He looks up at the Lyrandar captain floating above him. "Well done, Lyrandar. I hope you're the help we've been waiting for."

Devlin watched the man suspiciously, wondering if it was a trick to lower his defenses. "Are these your men?" He asked pointing to the unconscious figures lying on the ground.

"As mush I seem to look like them, I’m afraid I am not. You must forgive these thugs," the man replied. "An addicted man would often lose his sense of morality, just to satisfy his needs."

The Lyrandar captain nodded, muttered a short incantation, and started to descend. He turned to his comrades and saw Rothaide tyring to calm their horses.

"We'll do what we can to help you," Devlin said to the sick man. He turned to Rothaide and said something in elvish. The priestess nodded and began to unpack her medical kit. "Rothaide will do her best to alleviate your sickness. But we are on an urgent mission."

"I know. You are looking for a young halfling woman, named Mika Boromar. I have been waiting for you and would lead you to her."

“I am known as Tsukahsti.” The man introduced himself. “You may call me Chuck.”
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment